This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: crudcatcher / rear mudguard
As above for an mtb

anything considered as it's for the seldom used other halves bike
if no one is forthcoming then wilkinsons do a set for about £10 i think. i have them on the SS, who cares about brand, they're covered in mud...
Keep it foolish...
There is a top of the range crud Catcher hanging up in a tree in Surrey Hills....   you're welcome to it!
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:There is a top of the range crud Catcher hanging up in a tree in Surrey Hills....   you're welcome to it!

Cheers mate, I'll go there now. The big tree? Or the little one?
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:The big tree? Or the little one?

Brown trunk, green leaves! you can't miss it.
No leaves at the moment!!

By the off camber bit....

Grab me a cheese straw whilst you're over there    
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:Brown trunk, green leaves! you can't miss it.

I know the one, it's the one with branches which spread out sideways.

I hope noone gets there before me
Big Grin Reminds me of nicks answer phone message to ade in blean woods

"We are near some tree's on the path ... you know the one with trees either side and leaves on it ?" Big Grin
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:There is a top of the range crud Catcher hanging up in a tree in Surrey Hills....   you're welcome to it!

Is it near the leafy bit ;D