This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving Sale ...
Hiya chaps

Im moving in a months time so i need to shift all the old bike bits and bikes in the shed/garage

Carrera Banshee Frame

Includes suntour raidon air shock, seat clamp and Truvativ isoflow crankset

Whats wrong ? Will its a tank to be trueful, Would make a good budget hack bike ! Needs a new pivot kit (£25 from halfords) and the headset could do with some attention

Lets say £20

Suntour Raidon Coil Fork

Seem to be fine ... O yeh and they weigh alot ! QR dropouts with lock out and rebound adjust, 140mm travel

£15

Will do both the fork and frame for £30

More to be added

All items are pick up only ... Although i could smaller items to you on a ride
What a sad end for the Banshee.
If you cant sell it maybe we should all chuck in spares and create a Sketchy Bike which our gravity contingent could then attempt to wreck. I have some old cranks and a stem and bars....
And where are you moving to Steve?
"Blackers" Wrote:What a sad end for the Banshee.
If you cant sell it maybe we should all chuck in spares and create a Sketchy Bike which our gravity contingent could then attempt to wreck. I have some old cranks and a stem and bars....
And where are you moving to Steve?

Unfortunatly so Sad New place doesnt have a shed so the new bike will be kept indoors ... Everything else is going Sad

In all honesty if it doesnt go it will be skipped ... So that sounds like a good idea Big Grin

Moving closer to town ... Up the top oh hythe road for those that know Ashford !
Don't konow if you want to split the frame, but if you do i'll have the crankset Wink  Was going to have the one Maistro is selling but can't justifie that before going ski-ing.
Stick that on Ebay Steve, someone will pay over the odds for it...
Now free if somone fancys collecting them, Other then that the skip awaits them
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Now free if somone fancys collecting them

Try them on STW quickly Steve - you never know - you said you need the cash - dont give stuff away if theres people willing to pay for it.
The Banshee surely must become a sketchy communal steed. I am sure we can all add some unwanted component and get it operational.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Try them on STW quickly Steve - you never know - you said you need the cash - dont give stuff away if theres people willing to pay for it.

I dont need the cash .. they are dead weight to me and i cant be bothered to sort out postage etc otherwise they would be on ebay  :B
collection only is an option on listings...