This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 Mile Charity Ride
On the 1st of July I am going to ride 100 miles for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (GOSHCC) on the road bike. If you would be so kind as to sponsor me I would be extremely grateful, thanks.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.justgiving.com/James-Keeley">http://www.justgiving.com/James-Keeley</a><!-- m -->
Tried this myself, without too much success!
But you'll get £10 from me, Floater as soon as the web sorts it's self out.  Wink
There you go 10p a mile. You've caught me on a good day, and having just read "Join me" by Danny Wallace, I think I should do a bit more to help people in true "karma army" style.

Good luck with the ride, only £2490 left to raise!!
&quot;Maestro&quot; Wrote:Come on you tight lot, give some money >Sad

If people wish to give i'm sure they will in their own time >Sad >Sad
Thanks everyone and calm down Mashley lol
Plus Maestro you havent donated so....black kettles?
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Plus Maestro you havent donated so....black kettles?

If he knows him personally he may have given him cash but still my point stands, people will donate when they are ready too and if they want too not when someone says they should.  :K)
He's my brother, anyway I am riding
&quot;Maestro&quot; Wrote:Come on you tight lot, give some money >Sad

Perhaps not the right tone to use only one day after the original post. I think everyone is feeling the pinch after Xmas and the ride isnt until July so there is plenty of time for people to come forward with their offerings. I will submit my contribution once I have been paid.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Seems to be a pinch in the humor too Wink