This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 25th, 18:45 at Oaks Park. Now Thursday.
Blean is drying out nicely so time for you lot to get out riding again Wink Meeting 6:45 for 7pm start. All welcome, lights still required and helmet essential. Pace won't be fast as i am slow and unfit from not riding enough.
I can do Thursday..
Sorry, i can't do Thursday next week.
outrageous!
I am touch and go at the moment, recovering from nasty chest infection
I am afraid it's touch and no go at the moment and I don't see it improving by tonight
No worries mate, hope you feel better soon. I am waiting on a new chain and cassette to turn up to be able to ride myself.
I'm heading out for a run instead - ride soon!!!! HONEST!
BennyP Wrote:I'm heading out for a run instead - ride soon!!!! HONEST!
Running? Golf? You're not very cool any more lol.

Cassette didn't turn up today so me no riding. Ade and i are planning on riding tomorrow though if it shows up in time.
Variety is the spice of life Andrew!

On that basis I could probably do tomorrow as I'll be back from Brighton late afternoon... Keep the thread updated if you do ride! Smile

Treehugger Wrote:
BennyP Wrote:I'm heading out for a run instead - ride soon!!!! HONEST!
Running? Golf? You're not very cool any more lol.

Cassette didn't turn up today so me no riding. Ade and i are planning on riding tomorrow though if it shows up in time.