This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Server Error
Anyone else just get a Apache server error for the forum? I nearly slit my wrists and jumped off a bridge, but luckily chose to F5 for a few minutes and its all back.  Smile
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I've mailed the host, asking what the #### was going on....

EDIT: From what I understand, it's a shared server, so if anyone elses sites are hammered Sketchy can get a bit slow or fail.
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Anyone else just get a Apache server error for the forum? I nearly slit my wrists and jumped off a bridge, but luckily chose to F5 for a few minutes and its all back.  Smile
I to had the message and reacted in the same way ... it was like part of me was missing
"impished" Wrote:I've mailed the host, asking what the #### was going on....

EDIT: From what I understand, it's a shared server, so if anyone elses sites are hammered Sketchy can get a bit slow or fail.

Wonder if they will blame the snow!!
Also not sure if its related but Im not getting the Wiggle banner at the moment...
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Also not sure if its related but Im not getting the Wiggle banner at the moment...
You've not got any sort of content protect software?  I use Cyberpatrol (IIRC) and it's just started hiding the banner for some reason.
I can see it on my work connection, and on my phone.
No, no content blocking. However its just reappeared. Strange things going on! Do you want to know stuff like that or shall I just save the posts?! Dont want to waste peoples time!
"treaclesponge" Wrote:No, no content blocking. However its just reappeared. Strange things going on! Do you want to know stuff like that or shall I just save the posts?! Dont want to waste peoples time!
Major thing like the site going down for a while are always worth a post, so I can see if it's isolated to a few users, smaller details like the banner, etc....  If you send a PM to administrator detailing the problems, I get an email almost instantly.
"impished" Wrote:Major thing like the site going down for a while are always worth a post, so I can see if it's isolated to a few users, smaller details like the banner, etc....  If you send a PM to administrator detailing the problems, I get an email almost instantly.

Will do!