This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freecaster world cup & world champs DVD
The above arrived today, can't wait to watch it, not sure that it's everyones bag but will post when I have seen it to say if it's any good or not
Watched most of them live, very good, presumably rated 18 due to Warners commentary  Big Grin
Got my signed copy last month and it is very good and jam packed. (yes i am a fan boy)
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Got my signed copy last month and it is very good and jam packed. (yes i am a fan boy)

I think you will find its fan boi.  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
ok i stand corrected Fan Boi  Wink