This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: Rear wheel (rim brake)
Hi all

Just a quick one but does anyone have a rear wheel (rim brake compatable) with a QR hub spare or not needed? My commuter rear wheel is nearly dead and i would like not to have to buy a whole new wheel if i can help it.

So can you help.....oh Sketchy forumites
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Hi all

Just a quick one but does anyone have a rear wheel (rim brake compatable) with a QR hub spare or not needed? My commuter rear wheel is nearly dead and would not to have to buy a whole new wheel if i can help it.

So can you help.....oh Sketchy forumites
Ill have a look tonight. I have either a front or rear but cant remember which.
Brilliant Thanks for looking. Anyone else just in case.
I'll see what the B17 wheel looks like later.
"impished" Wrote:I'll see what the B17 wheel looks like later.

Cheers Ade
[MOD] Off topic post deleted [/MOD]
I have a pair of silver Alex rims (front and rear) if you want to have 'em matching? I'm sure they are pretty true.
Keep it foolish...
"Breezer" Wrote:Will it fit?  Wink

resim

I Think thats disk specific and i require one for rim brake but thanks anyway  Wink
"alkali" Wrote:I have a pair of silver Alex rims (front and rear) if you want to have 'em matching? I'm sure they are pretty true.

Ok cheers Mike could you bring them to the BBH ride if thats ok? what do you want for them?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Ok cheers Mike could you bring them to the BBH ride if thats ok? what do you want for them?

A big cuddle.

Will bring them on Sun for you. There is a slight chance I might not make it as it's dependent on night shifts, but if not I'll see if Rou can bring them for you. You can cuddle him too, he'll be sure to pass it on...
Keep it foolish...