This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Road Bike
Just ordered the following.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/products.asp?partno=38206">http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/produc ... rtno=38206</a><!-- m -->.

Any thoughts?

Might have to fit a compact for the cent cols in September though!
Nice bike Strummer  8)

I know what a compact (front gear set) is but I have no idea what the rest of your sentence means Undecided
Nice....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I have some thoughts
Better get training then,

and remember the rear mech hanger snaps real easy
16.5lbs - mmmm juicy!
That thing should absolutely fly Strummer, nice choice and a great bargain to boot! :K)
thats a handsome purchase.
Yup good value, nice find... enjoy 8)
Fantastic price, a mate at work purchased this exact same bike in November (the Addict R3) with the same groupset and everything else, as i say the exact same bike, but his had an integrated seat post that he had to cut to size himeself!

I know he was worried about cutting it too short....

Well done on the purchase mate, nice bike.
&quot;Jay Dubster&quot; Wrote:16.5lbs - mmmm juicy!
That thing should absolutely fly Strummer, nice choice and a great bargain to boot! :K)

Just for comparisom New Team Sky rider Ben Swift AND his bike weigh in at 72.7kg!!  Sad