This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury - Anyone got full ST gpx?
Thinking ahead here, would like a full GPX of the red route at Bedge, including any nice hidden gems, new trails, etc Smile

Any availabubble ??
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:Thinking ahead here, would like a full GPX of the red route at Bedge, including any nice hidden gems, new trails, etc Smile

Any availabubble ??

You wont need it - but heres one.

Attached Files
.gpx   Less than 1 minute ago">bedge_719.gpx (Size: 163.22 KB / Downloads: 0)
Cheers Ben Smile

Last time I went there I completely missed a bunch of the 'goodies' you guys were speaking of shortly after, so figured it's an idea to use the garmin to get em next visit ;D
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:Cheers Ben Smile

Last time I went there I completely missed a bunch of the 'goodies' you guys were speaking of shortly after, so figured it's an idea to use the garmin to get em next visit ;D

Fairly self explanatory tbh - Wandas Trail is marked now, there is another section (not on GPS) but you wont miss much.  Not been for a while though, must get there when I can.

There isnt much "hidden" stuff.

EDIT :  If you can find the comments about the "goodies" I maybe able to help?
Presumably means the race course area
"Breezer" Wrote:Presumably means the race course area

Ah of course.

On the longish uphill on the fireroad towards the is a section off the right in the woods there.

Best coming DOWN it for more fun though.

Ive not done the full stint as its always been shut by the FC when I went near it.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:On the longish uphill on the fireroad towards the is a section off the right in the woods there.

Best coming DOWN it for more fun though.

Coming down that trail when it's dry is at least five times better than any other bit on Bedgeburys red route.  The only problem with it is that to add it to a loop of the red you have to do the fireroad borefest twice.  
the race course area is ok for the ride back to the carpark but thats it. The best bit is the new 'black run' which should be sign posted by now, although dont let the 'black' grade put you off, there is nothing that is remotely black grade about it, just a nice short dh with a couple of small jumps. The other 'best bit' is the dirt jump track, i heard they were going to extend it over the winter. Havent been for ages and although I dont know for sure I would suggest it is a waste of time until spring as it will just be a churned up boggy mudfest.
[quote="]the race course area is ok for the ride back to the carpark but thats it. The best bit is the new 'black run' which should be sign posted by now, although dont let the 'black' grade put you off, there is nothing that is remotely black grade about it, just a nice short dh with a couple of small jumps. The other 'best bit' is the dirt jump track, i heard they were going to extend it over the winter. Havent been for ages and although I dont know for sure I would suggest it is a waste of time until spring as it will just be a churned up boggy mudfest.[/quote"]

On the 'boars on bikes' web site it said that they are making the largest table top at the bottom of the dirt track smaller as there has been to many serious accidents on it lately.
seems like its just too late for our nanny state, maybe its time to look into moving to BC.