This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good days.
That feeling when the exam you are sharting yourself about is made open book at the last minute.

Thick walled pressure vessels and Macaulay method for beams for those interested.
Just won a 20' x 14' sectional garage on ebay for use as my new workshop. Great, until I had the sudden thought "Oh shit, how the hell do I get that from Gravesend to Walderslade!" :roll:
Doooh! On the garage, but sometimes you never get anywhere from think thing through to much.
Had a great day to Big Grin thumbs working so much better, rode Surrey with Mrs skid and it didn't hold me back, booking up today to see a hand physio so things are looking looking thumbs up for riding balls out again.
Blimey your still having issues with that, I did'nt realise it would take so long to fix. Good news though.
Lee Gee Wrote:Blimey your still having issues with that, I did'nt realise it would take so long to fix. Good news though.

Did it 10 weeks ago, feel thats quick from having a digit pointing at a right angle from where it should be. Iv broken, dislocated, torn quiet a few things and that's about as quick as you can expect, don't get me wrong have been riding still just not go full throttle, did go to work the day after I did it to.
Skid, you should have made an appointment with my own friendly physio. She''ll do anything for wine haha
I am no longer a civil servant. Yay! Big Grin
Brilliant day at Afan today riding W2 Smile Perfect weather, and single ring rocks! X9 front mech and X7 shifter now for sale Wink
Excellent day today, fairly early start for a hike around Dartmoor, driving wind and a little rain but nothing bad, beautiful countryside and nobody for miles around. Then Christmas market and finishing off with lashings of mulled wine and a film. A welcome change from last night's smokey goings-on.
Keep it foolish...
Just booked some late-deal madness ski trip. For 10 days time in Morzine! It'll be my first time in a catered appartment, let's hope there's lashing of wine!
Keep it foolish...