This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffage....
Just had an interesting email with the cycle jersey fella.

Theyre currently working on being able to supply custom Buffs Generic tube shaped printed cloth neck/headwear.

Ive already said to put us down for a few.

Will come in handy for those dusty trails and keep hair out my eyes  :Smile

So if you want a Generic tube shaped printed cloth neck/headwear item - I expect we can get some prices within a month or so.
Depending upon price I'll definitely be interested in a couple
No idea on price - I would expect similar to the price of an original one maybe a bit more (as theyre custom)

Hes currently trialling materials, its all early days and new for their company = he said to email him in 4ish weeks if I dont hear from him first.

I hear this "Generic Headwear" is ideal for keeping out brickdust from kitchen makeovers when worn over the face....  Wink
The one I got free with MBR in the summer has had lots of use. Seeing as it gets breathed and snotted on every time I ride a new one would defo be very useful.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:No idea on price - I would expect similar to the price of an original one maybe a bit more (as theyre custom)

Hes currently trialling materials, its all early days and new for their company = he said to email him in 4ish weeks if I dont hear from him first.

I hear this "Generic Headwear" is ideal for keeping out brickdust from kitchen makeovers when worn over the face....  Wink

put me down for 4
Can't get too much buff generic tubular headwear action ;D

I'll be up for some of that - put me down - err....... Undecided
Nice - keep us updated!  I know price is TBC but will we be looking at around £10?  More?  Less?
Arent they normally £15ish?

Ill say yes ... If i have some money Big Grin

Can you price match my last one .. £4 with a free mag ? Big GrinBig Grin
If "I" was to cost it:

Regular Buff approx £13-£15

Custom Made Generic Tubular Headwear : Either the same or a fraction more I would say.

Totally depends on his costs, minimum order etc.

Actual answer is no idea - who knows what they will come up with.

Im championing a dark black "GTH" with subtle dark grey sketchy wording/icons and a bright cogs with S logo spotted about the design.

None of us want a bright one.
I have just brought a plain(ish) balck one for skiing. Much longer than the free MBR one. I'd say about 50cm of lycra stuff with about 20cm of fleece material on the end. That was £7 from t'outlet centre. Should have been about £14. I know these have to be printed but any more than ten is way over priced. Just my 2p worth.