This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us ya ride!
Simple enough concept, post what bike (S) you currently have

2006 Cannondale Rush
with Zee 10 speed stuffs lol

resim
A Zesty
resim

Love/Hate singlespeed
resim

And my roadie
resim
resim

resim

resim

Nothing that hasn't been seen before. Just the forum looks a little sad with no posts anywhere.
Well, that ️ needs fixing.
resim

resim
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Carbon Transition Covert.

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">IMG_20141031_172011.jpg (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 461)
treaclesponge Wrote:resim

resim

I don't mean to cause alarm, but some joker has put your Epic into the granny ring. Make sure to stick it back on the big plate before venturing out in public else you'll be a lagging stock. Sur la Plaque.
Canyon Torque Rockzone & YT Capra

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">image.jpg (Size: 237.6 KB / Downloads: 464)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">image.jpg (Size: 84.07 KB / Downloads: 463)
My current (& First) Proper bike... Nothing special but its been a great starter to get me into it;

resim
General Sparks Wrote:Well, that ️ needs fixing.
Fixed?