This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: 2009 Fox Fork, Stem and Tires
For Sale:

2009 32 Fox Float R, 140mm, 15mm bolt through QR. Excellent condition see photos. Also included is star nut, 15mm hope hub conversion kit, shock pump and instruction manual. Steerer tube 190mm as fitted to my orange 5. The float R forks are regarded as the best performing 140mm trail forks of 2009. £275 ono. Offered to sketchy members first before I pop my ebay cherry.

Gravity lite 70mm stem £35

Panaracer rampage tires 2.35 super tacky or 2.35 standard rubber, little to no use £18 per tire.

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
£30 for the tyres Si?
ok you want tacky or normal? Believe it or not I have 2 of each!!! :B

Best combo is tacky up front and normal on rear
Tacky front, normal rear pls
sold! still 2 more left!
Excellent tyres people.
I'm interested in the forks but can't commit just yet untill Monday (away so can't check on finances)

Will let you know...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
yea ok no problem, jellylegs was interested but unfortunately for him the steerer tube is too short for his XL frame. Let me know asap, going to post on bike radar then go to ebay but will hold for you until monday.
SOLD (forks and tires)

Only the stem remains
do you kno if the stem will fit my bike?