This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl
Anyone up watching it?
I'm here for now!
Brings back good memories. I always used to stay up & watch SB when I was a lad.
Used to buy programs & everything.
Don't I'll last though! Wink
Me too, but rarely make it past the first half especially if one team is dominant

The Who on the HT show this year so may be good  Smile
The Who for the half time show, just ordered my first dominos this year seeing as it was a special occasion.
I'm up. I think I'll make it to just after half time, unless it's a really good game.
"ianpinder" Wrote:The Who for the half time show, just ordered my first dominos this year seeing as it was a special occasion.

You will have to own up to that on your blog  Wink
will have to step it up in the gym this week......going to be an awesome game
Thank god for the Superboal, as it kept most of the calgarians away from Sunshine Village today Smile  It was absolutely rammed last Sunday.  Was last day ski-ing today though :'(
well it was an awesome game
Looks like I missed the best half! >Sad
I couldn't stay awake through the entire break, so gave up & turned in.
I was surprised when I saw the result this morning as half time was 6:10 to the Colts I think.
Although the Saints did have a much better 2nd qaurter than the 1st, slow starters I guess.

From the reports i've seen the second half was quite spectacular - & I went to bed :'(