This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamstring : All OK
Just to update you, a lot like Stephen Fry does to millions of people for no reason.......

I got the all clear to cycle "properly" today from the Physio.

After much success with riding and walking this past weekend, and some stretch testing and other stuff which involved another man touching me..... Im good to go.

Going to get out in the mornings on the roadie to build up a bit of stamina and strength again, then I hope to be back to a soggy BBH and more after a week or so.

I so need to get out too, Im turning quite hulk like in both size and ANGER everything is pi$$ing me off this week, so excercise is more than required, even for sanity sake.
Wehey ! Great news ;D
Good news Ben, maybe a BBH ride or a road ride this weekend (Sunday AM?)
Theres a pencilled in sedate ride planned with HomerJ for Saturday - if that falls through, I'll be looked for a sedate ride elsewhere.

Not too sure about BBH "just" yet, as Im sure its still a slog-fest?

Early days, buy this week has been without any issues with my leg, so Im very confident I can now start getting fit again.
have you been out on the road bike this morning?
rofl
Ive been working since the early hours trying to get prepped for todays work.

I seem to get way more done very early.

Roads are OK here so perfectly ridable.

Hows your bike(s) Breezer?
See rant thread
Well done Ben.
Good news ;D
Thank-you - Does that mean everyone can make next Weds BBH ride? - excluding MrBlackers of course and "DIY Man of the Year"   Tongue