This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC Beginner Session #1
Just a few from today, mostly of me as I was the only one riding while Jack was snapping, then the last 2 I took of Jack and Reg on their last run. The pic of jack was seconds before he came down with abit of a bang...

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Cool good pics, did you all progress??, looks dry there unlike Aston hill today...
Looks pretty good. So was that you Jon in the first few pics? Can you go on a Sunday next time so i can come Wink

I trust there was no injuries?
I was on a Sunday in the first few pics.... Big Grin
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:I was on a Sunday in the first few pics.... Big Grin
Oh was that Mudhounds bike then? What did you think of it? I've had a go on a friends DH bike before but only briefly and that was over a year ago. Would love to have another go on one sometime.
Quote:looks dry there unlike Aston Hill today

top 2/3rds of the short DH runs were pretty good as mainly sandy  but theres a few sticky bits

bottom of 661 line a complete mud bath and also the 4X after the berm at the end of the long bridge straight is a complete sticky mess

first table top off start ramp and jump into the sand berm are good but DH lines not a patch on Astons DH runs and even in the wet the Black AH run is great with loads of work done on it
People really should join me at Rotherfield sometime if they think the Porc DH runs are of any interest.....

Still, the 4x is fun there and that first jump into sandy bank on the DH is good practise. Stupidly when they ran the race they wouldnt let people start from the start ramp due to H&S as 10yr olds were racing or something!