This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Dirtworker
Mobile Pressure Washer

Dirtworker for Sale - clean your bike by our car before ruining the loveley uplholstery........

Used a handful of time - in very good condition

Stock image from the net:
resim

£50
*bumpage*

will be going on stw at end of play tomorrow. offers invited
Been on less then a day you tart! I may be interested in this depending on how much a new trigger is going to cost me from them for mine, let me email them now and will get back to you
I'm skint-tastic fella.... needs to go.

considering most main members will look it most posts the same day it's gonna get
listed on somewhere where it may sell faster.

il await your email
Mailed them at 10.55pm last night, had a reply at 8.55am today! I can get a new complete trigger gun for £12 inc vat and postage, bargain so won't be needing your complete system.

The speedy response is good should people need parts. Its been a nightmare since I broke mine having to resort to a bucket. I know it sounds easy using a bucket but once you have dirt worked theres no going back! If you have no outside tap you can rig one up like I do at home off a old car battery with about £2 worth of leads and cigarette socket and then still take it with you in the car.
"Breezer" Wrote:I know it sounds easy using a bucket but once you have dirt worked theres no going back!

Praise indeed from MrBreezer there....

Will leave this available on here for today......

All those nice clean cars and no way of cleaning it after BBH, Blean or Surrey Rides! - Can you afford not to?  Wink
Plus there is a new trigger which is compatible with all but the early ones (need to confirm mine tonight), same £12 but apparently works a lot better. Now I look forward to riding in mud again so I can clean it easily heh. Just dont leave it in a cold shed when its -7 as the water in the trigger will expand and nuke it!
How's about £40?
"zombiejack" Wrote:How's about £40?

Meet in the middle and its yours........
99.9% Sold to ZombieJack.

Thanks