This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 8th Nov AM, Kings wood?
Got a few hours spare on saturday morning, anyone fancy a spin of Kings wood?
Or anywhere else local?
Need to be finished by 2.30ish
Hello,I was thinking about going down to Kingswood ( I've missed a summer of cream teas )so if you don't mind guiding a couple of lost souls around that would be great .We could get down there comfortably for 9 am if thats ok?
yeah sure, could you do 10am?
Hi,
i've never ventured down there,and was going to Surrey Hills but fancy a change,what's the riding like ?
Could you post up the post code please ?
We certainly could if we can start at Cream Tea end ? Wink for logistical reasons .
ok, so meet in the firestation car park in Chilham at 10am?
pigman65 Wrote:Hi,
i've never ventured down there,and was going to Surrey Hills but fancy a change,what's the riding like ?
Could you post up the post code please ?

Good riding in Kings wood, quite a few singletrack bits that are fun. Will be a bit slippy with the recent rain, but should be ok.
Not as technical or as big a Surrey Hills, but still fun for a couple of hours blast around.

Not sure on the postcode, usually park at the car park off of White Hill, but I think this ride will start from the public car park in Chilham, by the firestation. There is a nice cafe in Chilham for post ride cream teas!
Ad_Fav Wrote:ok, so meet in the firestation car park in Chilham at 10am?
Yes mate,we will be there. Thanks.
Postcode is CT4 8DD .
Thanks guys,if i turn up i'll be on a bright yellow Orbea.
pigman65 Wrote:Thanks guys,if i turn up i'll be on a bright yellow Orbea.

Was we chatting to you in Peaslake last Sunday? We were waiting for our friend to pick up the test Nomad - just before the heavens opened?