This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Exposure Joystick & Avid juicy pads
I have a brand new unused joystick maxx 2 with red end caps for sale. Complete with hard case and charger. Helmet mount. All money going to the royal British legion.

Also set of avid juicy pads.

Offers welcome
Do you accept tesco club card vouchers ?
No, but your mum does ;-)
If anybody wishes to purchase and pay by card they can by donating online and getting the charity tax credit which is a bonus !
good gesture morts.
"Morts" Wrote:No, but your mum does ;-)

Ha ha ha, why do you think ive got so many vouchers, i thought you'd want some back ha ha ha (so off topic i know someone somewhere will be angry  :o)
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Ha ha ha, why do you think ive got so many vouchers, i thought you'd want some back ha ha ha (so off topic i know someone somewhere will be angry  :o)
Grr >Sad Wink
Joystick (brand new) went for £100.00 bargain if you ask me !! still have the avid juicy pads (organic) if anybody wants them £20 for 2 sets
What make are the pad's Mort?
Avid