This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Face Helmet... check.... Goggles?
just curious as I'm bored.

those already with ffh's, do you use goggle with them?

if so, why?, what do you recommend?

I'm hoping I can use my prescription mtb glasses, but I'd expect steam issues or fitting problems etc.

I see you can pick up some decent goggles for around £20 from crc.
I have some goggles, to be honest I prefer to wear my usual trail sunglasses as I find goggles give you a bit of 'tunnel vision'.
tk maxx for decent cheap ski goggles?
Keep it foolish...
goggles work as mud and stuff a pain and also glasses tend to not work as good fitting helmets make the glasses kinda bounce a a lot

About to replace mine as pretty well worn
"alkali" Wrote:tk maxx for decent cheap ski goggles?

that's a good call, they do loads of ski and snowboarding
kit, so they may have some.

I'm gonna try mine with my specs first though.

just curious what others use, if anything
gives you a better field of vision with a full face on. IMHO i prefer goggles with full face and glasses with normal lid. also make you feel more like a DH racer so you automaticaly go extra MPH fast as a result  ;D
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:also make you feel more like a DH racer so you automaticaly go extra MPH fast as a result  ;D

I'll wear two pairs then! - I might just get over 10mph!  Tongue

Interesting couple of reviews of FFH and Goggles in this months IMB!  Wink
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I'll wear two pairs then! - I might just get over 10mph!  Tongue

Interesting couple of reviews of FFH and Goggles in this months IMB!  Wink

I just noticed that. Also tells you weights!! Thats'll save a few debates on here.  Wink
Tried glasses at first but they just dont work well with the full face as well as what mark says you get better protection.
I tried glasses and I found they press rather uncomfortably into the side of my head, so it's goggles all the way!
As I said in one of the porc threads, I was on the take off of a jump on the 4x track and I got mud in my eye which rendered me useless, it's not fun trying to land with your eyes closed and in a panic. Normal glasses wouldn't of stopped this, my goggles would of, but I forgot to put them on that run, lesson learnt.

And I use Oakley's, you can get a really good looking pair for about 25 quid
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o