This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This...
Any good?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.highonbikes.com/beto-mp-035-mtb-suspension-fork-shock-pump.html">http://www.highonbikes.com/beto-mp-035- ... -pump.html</a><!-- m -->

Or is there anything better, for the same or less money?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
i've got one that is identical to that and it works fine - the only difference is the one I have is unbanded. As for cost I can't say as I got mine free with the F4. It is quite sturdy, but this is just my opinion.
post a wanted add on STW your get a better Fox of RS one for peanuts,.
Jon, get yourself down to Halfords, their Shock pump for £19ish is the best one I've ever owned. Feel free to come try mine out if your up in my direction
Jon
If your still looking I've got a RS or a Mazzochi you can have as I don't need 2 spares

RS brand new with some forks I got a while back
Yeah still looking. As long as it works with my forks and shock I'll take one if it's going free/spare.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Are you sure your new bike doesn't come with a shock pump - my trek did.
Erm, you what? It does my head in that most FS bikes don't come with a shock pump... in fact FS should get 2 pumps, HTs should get one Big Grin
I wasn't told about getting a shock pump with it, and I couldn't see anything on the Orange site about it, so I'm assuming no...