This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirt
Treehuggers unbelievable query about what a DCD is got me thinking of Dirt, I cant believe its 15 years old now! Trying to find where I ripped the VHS to and dumped the file on a HDD somewhere. They gave it away with MBUK a few years back but most of the songs had changed so it wasn't as good.

Intro from it, hilarious video

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0DZUIWBYEE[/media]
they're so rad....
Thats awful. Thank Allah for progress...both in terms of bikes and video editing.
You two are just a pair of lame newbies who probably don't even know what Jason McRoy etc did for mountain biking in Britain
mcroy: great crisps, poor biking.
"Breezer" Wrote:You two are just a pair of lame newbies who probably don't even know what Jason McRoy etc did for mountain biking in Britain
I know who he was. Nutter....and rather talented.
why the goats ?
Come on guys, they can do wheelies & everything!!
Thanks for sharing, and yeah wtf with the goats?? *confuddled*

Oh and this McRoy fella, wasn't he the presenter on Scottish Record Breakers? Tongue
no, you're thinking of scottish catchphrase (google it steve)

reminded me of bill and ted.
No idea on the goats, they were all quite mad, Warner dieseas I expect. McRoy was the first british downhiller to get a factory ride with Specialized, sadly he died a year or so later on his motorbike.