This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-One Inbred 456
I have just bought one of these frames and was wondering if any of you had one/had a go on one and what you think of it?
Is it strong? What's the weight? Does it ride heavy/light? Any problems?
Thanks
I love retrospective advice, cracks me up heh  Tongue

yes a few present/past owners on here. They are heavy but then for the price can't complain. Long top tubes so a 18" was perfect for me at 6'3. I ran mine with 140mm Pikes which was just right, anything less and it was too steep. Flogged it as I wanted a smaller play HT. Headtube was iffy on it, bike shop struggled to get new cups into it and I always had headset issues. A friend just got one and needs to get the BB chased as the threads are full of paint so some quality issues which shouldnt be there regardless of price.

Mine looked like this also had a shorter stem on by the end

resim
I am said friend Breezer mentions. Ive got my grubby hands on a chocolate brown 16inch frame. chucked it on the scales tonight and came in a smidge over 5Lbs, which i didnt think was too bad for a steel 'do it all' frame

started my build tonight. lovely long top tube (22.5 inches). looking forward to getting it dirty Smile
~Hi yeah i got one great bike, i got a smaller 16" as use it for a bit of everything along with pikes up front.
Got one myself Smile Love it to bits but going Full sus now as Coedy has made me see the light ! So i have one spare if anyones intrested Wink