This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO: Deadpool2e
So Mr Twohey, asking Bike Radar for advice have we?

Q: BikeRadar users have written to us asking for tips on how to keep their bikes straight in the air over jumps. Mark Twohey asked: “So, why does the back of my bike kick out sideways when I jump?"

read inside to find out....

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/fitness/art...umps-24040
"Buzz" Wrote:So Mr Twohey, asking Bike Radar for advice have we?

Q: BikeRadar users have written to us asking for tips on how to keep their bikes straight in the air over jumps. Mark Twohey asked: “So, why does the back of my bike kick out sideways when I jump?"

read inside to find out....

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/fitness/art...umps-24040

BAN HIM!!!
One sniff of stardom in another online mag, and he's pimping himself out to all of them......  Tongue
Thats was printed back in November!!

On another issue I did wonder why my back end flicks to the right when I get airbourne.
LMAO...... i was asking for a fellow Skecthy member.  ;D

see if you can guess who he is??

1, he's not competitve (at all)
2. he liked lime tick tacks but now likes the Orange ones.
3. hes alway up for a crack?

Any ideas??   Tongue

oh and hes my mate.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:LMAO...... i was asking for a fellow Skecthy member.  ;D

see if you can guess who he is??

1, he's not competitve (at all)
2. he liked lime tick tacks but now likes the Orange ones.
3. hes alway up for a crack?

Any ideas??   Tongue

oh and hes my mate.

Not after that he's not Wink

Does he float like a butterfly, Buzz like a bee?
LOL, excellent.

Im not competitive, your just a sore loser, what was it 6-0 on the dual slalom Wink Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the tips mate, im going to ask them a question for you.
"Buzz" Wrote:LOL, excellent.

Im not competitive, your just a sore loser, what was it 6-0 on the dual slalom Wink Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the tips mate, im going to ask them a question for you.

Lane stealing, coil springed cheat  Wink Tongue
If you two girls want to continue your biatching there is always the dual run at Rotherfield and we have free lap timing watches and poles  Wink

(although Steve doesnt always take them up there)
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Lane stealing, coil springed cheat  Wink Tongue

It clearly wasn't lane stealing, the jump merged into a single berm, after that it was the quickest person wins.  Wink At least you didn't get beat by me