This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP - On-One 456
Just been out cleaning the bike to strip down and its not good news ... The off i had in wales was over some fairly bigs rocks and the bike took the worst of me landing ontop of it on rocks  :'(  Theres a big bent about the size of a 2 pound coin on the down tube by the sticker ... This has broken the paint all around the dent and also 3 or 4 smaller dents along th downtube  :'(

Cant beleve i didnt notice this before ... Atleast the new bike has been justified Wink
At least teh Meta will coem pre-dented!!

I cannot believe how you get through so much bike kit.  You are the world's most destructive individual!
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Cant beleve i didnt notice this before ... Atleast the new bike has been justified Wink

What? - by buying another dented bike?  Tongue

Im playing with you..... Wink

You still gonna sell it? - sounds like a opportunity to knock it up as a commuter - Im sure you can cobble together some kit to get it moving.
There was/is someone on STW looking for broken HT frames...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Jesus thats only a few months old.. Just because its dented doesnt mean it RIP
I would keep it and build it up with cheap parts as a hack.
Can't believe you've broken it already :o
Bloody hell man. Im still traumitised that i once offered you a ride on my bike. Thank god Uphill was on hand to cease my stupidity!  Big Grin
Is it bad enough that it cant be sold do you think?
"Blackers" Wrote:Bloody hell man. Im still traumitised that i once offered you a ride on my bike. Thank god Uphill was on hand to cease my stupidity!  Big Grin
Is it bad enough that it cant be sold do you think?

I don't think it was stupidity, just momentary laspe of sense Big Grin

Can't we change Steve's forum name again

Make a cheap hack/commuter  bike mate, I have some Hope pro II's with some AM rims if you want them.
I could be wrong but I think Pittgoat let Treehugger ride his bike briefly once and he precedded to ride across a car park and fall off it crashing it into the ground!
let me know if your getting shot of it steve, i will make it into a single speed !

will the meta make you any quicker on your backside then ?? as that where you were on the downs in wales !! Big Grin