This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valuation on my wheels please...
Hi guy's, i've been offered some new wheels by a mate so i'd like to know what you think mine are worth! They are:

Hope hoops; pro II hubs on DT 5.1 rims with DT spokes. About a year old, completely true, bearings are nice and smooth etc. Only slight downside is that the front has a tiny amount of side to side play when using rockshox maxle forks. They have been like this from new and i actually got a new set of bearings from hope who say it's the forks but most people say it's a cross between manufacturing tolerances of the hub/bearings and the rockshox maxle design. Has no affect on the wheel otherwise and doesn't affect the ride, i just noticed it when new!

Recently serviced the freehub so all ready to go.

what do you reckon they are worth?

Hugh
about 120-140 if in good condition then maybe more
"ianpinder" Wrote:about 120-140 if in good condition then maybe more

Thanks for that. Stuck them on STW for £130 posted and they sold in about 5 mins so i guess the price was about right Smile

Hugh