This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is tough
So went to Cwncarn yesterday, done a couple of laps of the Twrch trail, then back to the Celtic Manor resort for the night.  Just had breakfast, going to the pool in a minute then back to Cwmcarn for a couple more laps.

Life aint so bad......................... Smile
Grrrrrr  Sad
Git

What are the trail conditions like? We're doing the DH next weekend.
I feel sorry for you, i see the uplift is fully booked.  Smile Wink
thats the good life right there.....

happy birthday BTW Smile
All home now -  great couple of days.  For those going next week trails were ok, sat was wetter than today, seems to drain well though.  Today on the 2nd time round the trail that lovely sound of no brake pad metal on metal sound appeared  :'(  

Tried not to brake as much as possible but the final downhill singletrack felt like I was hitting warpspeed so the car park could hear the howl of my brakes for the last 50yrds........ouch.

Anyway all good fun, great facility, bike wash, shower etc, wales may be crap in many ways but trail centres they have well sorted.