This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Ride Tonight Anybody?
Bit short notice guys, but its a lovely dry evening out tonight and must be taken advantage of, so thinking of going out tonight for a night road ride, anybody else fancy it?

Let me know if you're interested.

Won't be back home until 7ish, so thinking about 8ish.....

Exact location dependant on who is up for it, but around the Medway area.
Do you still ride a MTB Soni????  Wink
ffs
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Do you still ride a MTB Soni????  Wink

I do appear to have drifted over to the 'Dark Side'  :o

I still ride the MTB, however to be honest i'm really not genetically engineered for all that jumping and technical melarky..., well i'm not exactly built for road cycling either really, but at least its easier trying to keep 17stone riding in a straight line on a smooth surface as opposed to 17stone flying through the sky clinging on for my dear life to an MTB......
I certainly dont fly through the air (unless Im crashing), and Im no skinny sod either.......

Come out and get mucky with us strangers in the woods....... Wink
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I certainly dont fly through the air (unless Im crashing), and Im no skinny sod either.......

Come out and get mucky with us strangers in the woods....... Wink

That sounds like you are after your wicked way with me...

You still think i'm that tall blonde (Suzzi), oh forgot to mention, that 17stone tall blonde! :o
"Breezer" Wrote:ffs

Big Grin well said...and with only three key strokes too.  Big Grin
"BorderCollieSam" Wrote:Bit short notice guys,

I have got no lights on the roadie at the moment but maybe in future weeks I could be tempted. Want to try to get mucky with the boys this wednesday night though  Wink
Riding something is better than not riding due to mud/water/snow/whimping out/etc.