This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commencal Meta 5 - Custom
Well here she is guys ! Excuse the unfinished cable work etc !

Only a quick photo for now, Will take more tomorrow !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
can excuse unfinished cables, not sure I can excuse the bottle cage though! ;D

looks great.
Very nice steve, is that saddle up at riding position? how does the frame feel size wise for you?

In order to run a full outer to the rear mech you either need to drill the stops out or buy these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...delID=1010
looking good
"Buzz" Wrote:Very nice steve, is that saddle up at riding position? how does the frame feel size wise for you?

In order to run a full outer to the rear mech you either need to drill the stops out or buy these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...delID=1010

Probally could go a bit lower actually, Alot better for size then the 456 ! Felt really nice when i sat on it, Hope it feels the same on the trail  8)

Cables are a mess atm, Ordered a set of mudlover cables (Few people over on commie forum where raving about them) but i cant find the sodding cable cutters! Will look for them tomorrow, Tidy cables up and sort the saddle out !
what size did you get?
Top work mate, looks really nice. Will be superb for mega. No crazy line choices resulting in bike braking crashes in future
[quote="]what size did you get?[/quote"]

Large

Si: Yep hopefully will be good for the mega ! Pahh i only crashed through those rocks to give you a chance to catch up Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Large

Si: Yep hopefully will be good for the mega ! Pahh i only crashed through those rocks to give you a chance to catch up Tongue

Ha, I remember you crashed when chasing me and then again when trying to get away maybe loose the bottle cage and put it round your mech to make next stack cheaper
Looks good... happy for you mate
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />