This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fearne Cotton in Lycra
OMG what's not to like...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/photos/sport...allery5742
Just the typical sort of girl you meet when out on a roadie, see what you are missing Breezer  Wink

Giant must be happy, they provided all the bikes for the ride and the BBC go and blot their name out from the picutres :Smile
Bloody awful woman and no surprise to find her on a road bike instead of a mtb...........
"Abzz" Wrote:Giant must be happy, they provided all the bikes for the ride and the BBC go and blot their name out from the picutres :Smile
Doh! Notice they're all in Altura gear too, though I didn't see their name either.

Fearne looks very cute indeed, strange how she's in almost every one of those photo's!!
Very little evidence of Jimmy Carr, Russel Howard and the others, just lots of Fearne Wink
BBC cannot advertise other companies. I expect if you find a photo in the Sun or whatever paper roadies read then the names wont be blanked out.
"Breezer" Wrote:BBC cannot advertise other companies. I expect if you find a photo in the Sun or whatever paper roadies read then the names wont be blanked out.
That'd be the Times or Telegraph, surely? ;D
"Abzz" Wrote:Giant must be happy, they provided all the bikes for the ride and the BBC go and blot their name out from the picutres :Smile

Correction  :B, Giant supplied the bikes for Dialio's (sp?) ride to all the rugby 6 nations grounds (Rome to Edinburgh) These are Dolan bikes (Terry Dolan is an ex racer) <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dolanbikes.com">www.dolanbikes.com</a><!-- w -->
fearne cotton is a vegan.
pasty, pale and weak........

she speak like she's 15 (just right for radio 1 listeners)

I'm not her biggest fan....

I more a holly willoughby fan myself.
So lets get this right:

Breezer likes his woman Muddy

Jay would prefer to see Jimmy Carr, Russel Howard and the others in lycra instead of Fearne....

And BMJBoy likes meat eating and blood thirsty woman!
By the way, the bikes and the clothing are nice  Big Grin