This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont Drink & Ride
Carnage pics from Saturdays "Cider Rider".......

Not big, or clever, but now quite funny looking back.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Ouch! Was nobody wearing helmets?

When I was still at school I often rode home from the pub drunk as a skunk, and once managed to knock my best mate at the time off and he opened his knee up :o  Luckily he was too drunk to remember what happened Smile
I ended up in a&e riding back from the pub once, can show people my scars in Wales but it will mean removing clothes...
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ouch! Was nobody wearing helmets?

When I was still at school I often rode home from the pub drunk as a skunk, and once managed to knock my best mate at the time off and he opened his knee up :o  Luckily he was too drunk to remember what happened Smile

No, nobody wore helmets, no point telling anyone on a pub crawl - they "just" about had working bikes.

Both those accidents where "man-made" and not directly linked to being drunk.

The first pic, someone disconnected his brakes before a big downhill road, second, the fool, hung onto the back of a 4x4 and come off worse.

Both very lucky to have surface injuries, although the second guy was out cold for over a minute I think.

Got very stupid thereafter, and Im glad I come home early.