This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New se bike park
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dirt.mpora.com/news/gravity-project-overspill-photos.html">http://dirt.mpora.com/news/gravity-proj ... hotos.html</a><!-- m -->
Yer mentioned it on random thread other day. Looking forward to it, I just hope it is somewhere north of Brighton and not down the M4 corridoor as some comments on there suggest. Either way looks like it will be worth a day out for sure, just rather it was closer Smile
From what I have read about it saying it's in the south east could be stretching it a bit, would be nice if something decent was built actually in Kent for once!
Ive heard its near haywards heath, it wont be in kent as the Winner plant hire are no where near there.
Plus it would be a housing estate by now if it was in Kent
if it was was in sussex it would be derelict.
Love the way the GP website says "Coming Soon 01-02-2010" which is over a month past & nothing's been updated !!
Bound to be miles away from here, but sounds like it'd be worth the trip ;D
They also have a centre in Surrey so could be over that way. I have spotted a place on the OS map and Google which it could be but the trees dont look the same near the road you can see in one photo but then I dont know how old Googles image is, time shall tell....I know there are DH trails there anyway as someone pointed me to them.
main pic looked like it was looking south with hills behind the old quarry so near SDs? near Winner Hickstead was my bet

west of london 40 mins on train and its too flat surely
Somewhere down there but probably best not to talk on forum heh