This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cwmcarn MRG Pics
Andy (Treehugger)
resim
resim
resim

Ash (mashley)
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Reg (mudhound)
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Ian (Ianpinder)
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Pete
resim
resim
resim

Mark (deadpool2e)
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Russ (buzz) me
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
The watermark is far too intrusive
Just realised they are from a photographer who was there - not your pictures :B
Nice one Russ Smile
Love the one of Andy smiling at the camera in mid air...   brilliant
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Love the one of Andy smiling at the camera in mid air...   brilliant

That's my oh sh!t face Big Grin  I like it though, wish there were a few more of me...
Cool shots, looks like you all had a mad session!
I too love that mid-air shot of andy, I believe that's called "ballbaggin" in snowboarding circles!
Looks like you had a real blast, some pretty neat action shots too!

Just one thing though is it just me or does it look like andy's wearing guyliner in that shot of him in mid air?
&quot;jellylegs&quot; Wrote:Looks like you had a real blast, some pretty neat action shots too!

Just one thing though is it just me or does it look like andy's wearing guyliner in that shot of him in mid air?
Err, thats my eyebrows Tongue
Andy's gone goth, there's no return from the dark side...
Keep it foolish...