This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jude Law
Watched The Holiday last night, had it recorded from Christmas but never watched it, and Jude Law reminds me of somebody in my line of work.

Anyway, looked him up on Google, and can't believe he's loosing his hair!

BEFORE
resim

AFTER
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Jude Law has stopped wearing hats to hide his receding hairline. Gone is the full head of hair the star once had, replaced by a reverse mullet.
Law is said to be so concerned that he has consulted a Harley Street expert, in a bid to save his locks. even ex-wife Sadie Frost has offered support, advising him to seek advice from experts in Chinese medicine, homoeopathy and acupuncture.
Mr. Law has been getting some ribbing lately due to his receding hairline. During his visit to see friend Kayvan Novak filming in South London, people reportedly burst out laughing when he took off his cap. Jude, 35, initially got defensive but then laughed it off in the end. Poor Jude!

CAN YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE DYING OUT THERE WITH TERMINAL ILLNESSES AND HE'S WORRIED ABOUT LOOSING HIS GOD DAMN HAIR!

JUST GET USED TO IT, YOU ARE BALD SO WHAT, LIVE WITH IT, AND MOVE ON DUDE!
His best film was Shopping
Nothing wrong with a five head.
He deserves shooting for just being him, and his ex wife of no discernable note or interest can follow.

Every year my flannels get bigger to wash my increasing bonce.
Thats the problem with being in the Public Eye, i can go bald quietly without anybody even noticing! Big Grin
How did he cheat on Miller, I mean ffs, such a classic scene from an amazing film

resim
Fail!
lol
What fail? Im talking about Sienna Miller who he dated for a long time, not his ex wife Sadie Frost who was also in Shopping
"Celebritymoviearchive.com"

"Thousands of nude celebrity movies with no monthly fee"

I think you'll find Sienna looked the best in Layer Cake.

But I dont give a sh1t about them, their personal life, or what addiction they all have.