This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pronghorn Family
Photos of my family, they are from Denmark and they ride very very smooth. Shame about the price tag, my kids are going without clothes for a couple of years and they can have my old hand me downs ! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
I like the full suss, looks very interesting. Are all the numbers the tube lengths?
Read a review of a carbon version of that FS beast, they loved it as far as I recall.
I think the welded version looks pretty dang good actually, where I thought the carbon was quite ugly.

Completely lovin the hardtail though, massive weave they've used, covers aesthetic as well as strength needs Smile It's wheels look wicked too.
How much do they weigh dude?

Treehugger: I wondered the same thing mate. Odd concept that!
the numbers are the size of the tubes, the hardtail weighs around 20lbs, wanna get rid of the forks and buy some carbon dt swiss or pace to get it just under 19lbs.

Hardtail spec
wheel weight is 1490g Mavic crossmax SLR
KCNC Crankset
SRAM X-0 carbon groupset
KCNC headset
Hope carbon X2 pro brakes 160mm F, 140MM R
Egg beater pedals
USE sumo carbon post
USE Atom Carbon bars
USE Race stem 90mm
Reba forks
XT Front mech

Bouncer set spec
PIKE forks
XT crank
XT front mech
SRAM X9 rear mech
SRAM 990 red casette
Hope M4 Brakes
Hope Pro 2 hubs F/R
Mavix 819 rims tubeless
USE sumo post carbon
USE atom carbon bars
USE race 90mm stem
X9 shifters

gotta love building bikes !! next project will be single speed
Do the Pikes work properly now Wink

The 456 is still waiting in the warm if you want it and when you figure out the cost of your singlespeed project
funny you should mention the pikes, just took delivery of the new spring for the forks, seems they were running on soft springs and you have seen me and know that i need at least a firm !!

the on one is still in my mind dude, dont worry, fancy a ride tonight with me and si.ozzy ?

i can pick you up if you need a lift
"Morts" Wrote:funny you should mention the pikes, just took delivery of the new spring for the forks, seems they were running on soft springs and you have seen me and know that i need at least a firm !!

the on one is still in my mind dude, dont worry, fancy a ride tonight with me and si.ozzy ?

i can pick you up if you need a lift

Cant find the charger for the lights Sad If you've got a spare one knocking around i would be up for it ?
i can lend you an exposure enduro for the bars if it will help ?
"Morts" Wrote:i can lend you an exposure enduro for the bars if it will help ?

Anything to get me out ! Ill text you, Need to pop round to the dads first to get my XC lid !