This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Group Ride - Sunday 18th April
After 2 excellent days of riding at surrey the trails are dry and rolling fast, think its about time we get a big group ride together? The ride will consist of sweet singletrack on Holmbury/Pitch and the Winterfold areas, some sections will be technical but everything is roll able or walkable. Theres not going to be any major drops or jumps but there will be technical sections we can stop and play on if you want to. The ride im thinking of will take about 4 hours at a moderate pace with stops here or there.

Earlier the start the better, date TBC but on a sunday:

Sunday 18th April

Attendees so far:

Buzz - Confirmed
Blackers - Confirmed
Breezer - Confirmed
Baggyshorts - Confirmed
Pittgoat -TBC
Deadpool2e - Confirmed
Treehugger - Confirmed
Mudhound - Confirmed
Cacti2 - Confirmed
mbnut - Confirmed
Dawg08 - Confirmed
Treaclesponge - Confirmed

Meeting time is 08:45 so that we can be ready to ride by 9:00.

Meeting spot is here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source...01929&z=16

Postcode is RH5 6NW, its a car park at the end of Radnor Lane near Holmbury Youth Hostel.
Sounds good, be nice to get up there again

4th for me please!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Yes yes YESSSSSSSS!  Tongue
"Blackers" Wrote:Yes yes YESSSSSSSS!  Tongue

I'll have what hes having!  ;D

Either is OK I think for me.
Sounds good for a Surrey virgin like me  :B

I am OK for 4th and 18th but away on 11th  8)
18th for me, all other weekends booked up
Cant make the 4th so 18th for me
18th for me, i'm away on the 4th.  Hope the majority swings my way on the date  Tongue

Would be good to get a group ride in
Ill try & make this also - I guess either date is fine, though I think the 4th is finer.
"Abzz" Wrote:Sounds good for a Surrey virgin like me  :B

Ditto.

Sounds a good way to break both me and the bike before Wales. 18th only for me, a wedding in Yorkshire on the 4th (easter weekend).