This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cwm Carn mix
Vimeo Mix

[media width=600]http://vimeo.com/10149025[/media]

up loaded a lower quality one to you tube.

came out good seeing as it took about 30 mins to make.
Nice one mate thats really good, sorry for messing up the run lol
"Buzz" Wrote:Nice one mate thats really good, sorry for messing up the run lol

Cheers mate. Just glad you didnt hurt yourself.
Nice one Mark Smile
Ah man watching it again makes me want to go now, just for one run before it gets dark!!
looks good guys, next time...
Keep it foolish...
heres the you tube version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaHkvEBmFE lower quality
Can I ask what format do you use to upload to Vimeo? I tried an old video (reverse shot on helmet cam on rider behind as raining when I took it)

3 mins of edited of Contour in SD format (produced in the H.264 format)  & Vimeo seemed to want to take 1 hour plus to upload it - was about 330MB (audio track not included)

what upload times for your Cwm Carn vids were there as mostly 3-4 mins long?
H.264 is mpeg4 and looking at the specs Marks is exactly the same.
mine took ages to upload as well. just start it and come back later.