This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale - Forks
Garage Clearout Mayhem!

In an attempt to make a little room I have three sets of forks on offer.

1 - Rockshox Dart 2 £40

Came as standard on my Giant, changed for Revs not long after. I weigh in at 9 stone and ride like a big girl so these are in very good condition. They have a lock out though it firms them up, does not make them rigid and a rebound adjuster. Over 200mm of steerer tube.

resim

resim

resim

2 - Marzocchi MZ Comp approx 2006 £whatever

Coil sprung and relatively heavy, these have some rust spots on the stantions (they clean off but will return). Lowers are in pretty good condition but with a scratch as shown in the pic. Over 210mm of steerer tube.

resim

resim

resim

3 - Rockshox Judy 100 TT £take them away

Old and well used, not much travel but seized and unloved, not broken. Over 160mm of steerer tube.

resim

resim

resim
Keep it foolish...
I may be interested but perhaps someone on here will tell me if a) they are better than 8 year old judys (obviously) b) would they fit.
which ones would you like?

The darts are much better and will fit.

The Marzocchis work but are basic.

The Judys are the same as you already have I think so no improvement.
Keep it foolish...
Dibs on the judy's please.
I'll post better when I'm not moving!
judy's are yours tinc, they need a stripping and what have you but yours for the taking.
Keep it foolish...
"Tinc" Wrote:Dibs on the judy's please.
I'll post better when I'm not moving!

How many forks have you got now?!  Big Grin
Just lent the Toras out - got a gap now!

Might have to swap interest to the Zochi's. I'll check steerer length required & get back to you.
Are you able to give me an idea of the dimension from wheel centre to the bottom of the steerer & travel please -on the zochi's that is.
"Tinc" Wrote:Just lent the Toras out - got a gap now!

Did you ever get my Bombers fitted to one of your steeds?
"Blackers" Wrote:Did you ever get my Bombers fitted to one of your steeds?

O aye lad. They are on the XC rig & lovely they look too. I'm on the lookout for replacements but I need to find light XC air forks - not easy!
These ones are for the hack - my RST Crapa's feel to bits !
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...elID=49622