This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting rights of way problems
Has anyone reported a problem to KCC ?What response did you get?
Treehugger,me and a few others attempted to ride a Byway down into Lyminge on Sunday,went approx 100m before coming to a stop because of deep mud and ruts.This byway has always had a mud/rut problem but I've never seen it this bad.Problem section was approx 100m in length,even walking it was difficult so we lifted bikes over the fence into adjacent field and rode past it,then back onto the byway.
Reported this on KCC website,had a reply within 24 hours saying that repair work is to commence next week.They already knew about the damage but i was surprised to get a quick reply,previously it had taken upto 3 days or no reply at all.
That's good, let us know if it actually happens... I've spoken to KCC about various things in the past and they do seem to react quickly to highways types stuff but other things they often seem to not care.