This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bike is so great because...
I know Sketchy is predominantly used by full sus riders, but I'm betting a Cadburys Creme Egg that options 1 to 5 in the poll will be ticked by full sus riders. (Obviously as they should not tick 6)

Add your tale of broken bike woe to this thread and the most unfortunate rider (Blackers you're not in this) wins my creamy eggs.
Keep it foolish...
Ive gone for Wallet - as its many things.

Im a postive person, so Im just lucky to have one, and this is all upkeep.

Same cant be said by others on here, who are genuinly unlucky.
I dont think i would ever be able to list all my breakages

Vulcan (Stock):
3 mech hangers and 1 rear mech
Forks locked solid after 1 month

Banshee:

2 mech hangers and 2 mechs
Main Pivot bolt

Vulcan V2 :

Dropped off a car

On-One 456 :

Tyre blew apart on first ride ou
Dented in wales

Commie :

Driveside Drop out supplyed with the bike badly knarled, Wheel wouldnt sit straight !
"alkali" Wrote:Add your tale of broken bike woe to this thread and the most unfortunate rider (Blackers you're not in this) wins my creamy eggs.

:'( Its still going on too though im refraining from boring the forum with it now  :'(
None of the above

Orange 5s rule ;D
None of the above. 9 year old bikes rule.  Wink

Okay so maybe really the wallet option, when I decide to put my hand in it that is.  :Smile
Close but no cigar - Hardtails rule !! Tongue
ps: Just found out that they 'should' be running CTW scheme again this year, I've set my sights on a Fuel EX9 :K)
Only issue is I'd need a bigger shed, cos mine's already brimmed :B
fair enough, though I think 12 year old bikes rule harder.
Keep it foolish...
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Commie :

Driveside Drop out supplyed with the bike badly knarled, Wheel wouldnt sit straight !

Good job you had a spare then  Wink
"Buzz" Wrote:Good job you had a spare then  Wink

Yep thanks alot  ;D