This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead 6hr enduro July 4th
Its on the calendar (as are the summer sizzlers) July the 4th -  put it in the diary.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fowlmead.co.uk/events/?month=jul&yr=2010">http://www.fowlmead.co.uk/events/?month=jul&yr=2010</a><!-- m -->
Gutted... that's the day we leave for the Mega....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
i will be doing this for sure ! you going for team event or solo ?
If I can get there I will be doing this Solo for sure. Loved it last year, a working and co-operating back would be lovely this year though.
Hmm, to race the HT with it's oversized gearing or the 5... Hmm
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Fingers crossed but I may be bringing Phil Webb and Scott Webb who will be riding for KPCC. Phil has one all the winter warmers he has entered and the summer sizzlers last year. He is a cracking rider from the maisdtone area and rides with a group called cyclepathix
&quot;Morts&quot; Wrote:Fingers crossed but I may be bringing Phil Webb and Scott Webb who will be riding for KPCC. Phil has one all the winter warmers he has entered and the summer sizzlers last year. He is a cracking rider from the maisdtone area and rides with a group called cyclepathix

Is that the nutter on the 456 with a single chainring ? Feck me is he fast !

Sadly cant enter due to mega Sad
No that's nick Baxter. The Webb brothers make him look slow ! ;D
Bang up for this but I will need to prep better than last year.
&quot;Longjon&quot; Wrote:Bang up for this but I will need to prep better than last year.

You just need a party sized one of these....

resim
I'm gonna attend to make everyone look fast....

was good fun last year, killed my back though. our only ever sketchy victory was there, our glamourous cupcake bringing home a win.