This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gore-tex & Windstopper Jackets
Currently all half price off original price at Tog24 at the Ashford Designer Outlet for this week and weekend. I work there and there are definetly some good bargains to be had!! Pop in this week to take advantage of this great offer!

http://www.estore.tog24.com/GORE%20Clothing.html

Have a look here to see wht we've got, doesnt included gloves and hats etc unfortunatly!
Thanks for the heads up Matt Smile
I take it those online prices are the same as your in-store ones atm, or is your place cheaper still?
The online prices are all the same as instore to my knowledge yeah Smile
Additional staff discount.... seems fair
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Some nice stuff in there , I bought a 75 purpose made riding jacket for 40 squid, worth a look
As much as I'd love to give you additional staff discount I cant because its a promotional offer, I cant even use it for myself, I would otherwise!!! Tongue
Are you working sunday mate? Im down that way so will pop in and take a look around and say Hi!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Sure am, in fact Im working the whole day lol, open 10 til 5, Im the dude with blonde sweeping hair, you shouldnt miss me haha
As it happens this offer is ongoing, not sure when it will finish, at least another week or 2 lol