This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy working in a bike shop part time?
Just got back from LBS, and out of courtesy I said Id ask around.

He is looking to open on Sundays to cater for holiday trade between now and September-ish.

So its Sundays only for the moment, reasonable money I gather, ideal for someone to cut their teeth for a bit of experience and who can deal with average mechanicals such as gears, flats, brakes etc for passing holiday-makers.

Shop is on Sheppey.

If anyone interested in a bit of part time work, PM me, and I will pass details on.
Are webbed feet and gills a prerequisite?  Wink
Shame it's so far, I'd be up for that if it were within riding distance or a shortish car commute Sad
"Legless" Wrote:Are webbed feet and gills a prerequisite?  Wink

No but an unhealthy interest in there cousin is
See PM... a bit too far to ride to but...