This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alps weekender
Im looking at a long weekend in june for an alps ride with a work buddy or 2.  I've found a company that will do it but there seems to be loads & some are bound to be crap.

Just wondered if any of the kind souls on here have used any and/or can recommend one?
lift assisted riding? or fully guided and where?

companies are dear but if sort everything out and airport transfers not too dear (e.g Euro 63 or so return from Riders retreat) and you get guiding then make most of weekend.

only done weeks with Alpine elements (les gets - cheap but I liked guiding - although lots of people slag them off) & a catered chalet week in Morzine (much dearer and mainly xc stuff and not fully guided - Endlessride (guy there got arested for it)

done 3 independent trips since - though ended up with using Riders retreat guys to source some new accomodation for us this year.

need to check lifts for when they're open or how much van stuff you get, some of the lifts to Les Arcs have long opening times if stay down in the valley

Have you seen any in Finale Ligure - thinking about a weekend there myself
Trail addiction do long weekends
I'm looking at going with Ciclo Montana in Spain in June... might be worth a look.... or if you have any slots...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />