This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB Inner Tubes
Need some MTB presta 26 inch inner tubes to run with 2.35 tyres, and cheaper solutions, was running continental but £16 for 5 so thought id ask before ordering
Sounds an ok price, or go tubeless...
Old post but usual problems. Anyone got a good source for cheap tubes? Wiggle and CRC seem to be £4 each minimum.

(no I'm not going tubeless  Tongue)
Patches.  Smile
"Blackers" Wrote:Patches.  Smile

Get back to the beach  Tongue
"redwinnie" Wrote:Get back to the beach  Tongue

I wish. Its raining and there aint no beach here! But seriously. Patches are easy to use and good tubes are expensive. Just fix the holes.
"Blackers" Wrote:I wish. Its raining and there aint no beach here! But seriously. Patches are easy to use and good tubes are expensive. Just fix the holes.

I know all that, just only seem to be able to find one spare tube at the moment, think something has eaten the rest. I only wanna buy a couple.

Where are you at the moment, you seem very slack at updating. The only flag I've seen crossed out was the very first vietman one. (PS - just booking flights to the Caymen Islands, so you can't wind me up about beaches  Tongue)
"redwinnie" Wrote:Old post but usual problems. Anyone got a good source for cheap tubes? Wiggle and CRC seem to be £4 each minimum.

(no I'm not going tubeless  Tongue)

CRC, Airwave tubes, 10 pack. Work out at £1.99 each.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"redwinnie" Wrote:Where are you at the moment, you seem very slack at updating. The only flag I've seen crossed out was the very first vietman one. (PS - just booking flights to the Caymen Islands, so you can't wind me up about beaches  Tongue)

Kota Kinabalu. Its raining heavier than I imagined possible. Off to Singapore day after tomorrow.
"treaclesponge" Wrote:CRC, Airwave tubes, 10 pack. Work out at £1.99 each.

Cheers Treacle. Now have 10 tubes in a big box. Anyone in Ashford want a couple? (collection only)

Presta, 2.1-2.6, 26"