This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS : On-One 456 20"
Hiya chaps

Well im fed up of it sitting around and taking up space,  No longer needed due to upgrade to the commie !

Lovely to ride and can take anywhere from a 100mm fork up to around 150mm fork, The ultimate trail hardtail !
Colour is strong blue with white decals - This is an odd one as its the run of 456 frames that On-One made a balls up on and gave them the Inbred decals ! It has been double checked that this is a 456 though !

Now for the bad ... A recent crash in Wales has caused a dent about the size of a 50 pence piece on the downtube, Left hand side by the decal.  Im told that because its steel its alright to ride ! There are also a few scratches etc and rub marks, Also a few chain suck marks but these are nothing more then cosmetical

Due to the size and dent i would like someone to collect, So they can have a look and see if they are happy buying !

Im only asking for £30 collected from Ashford, Kent due to the dents and marks, The frame comes with a Sunline AM headset, Although the bearings are shagged, Replacement bearings are quite cheap and are easily pushed into the headset cups.  Headset comes with all the bits to make it work including a Sunline Top cap.  Also included is a Raceface XC Seatpost and a black Identii seatclamp which both fit the frame, and i can also chuck in matching 660mm Riser bars and 60mm stem

Pics to follow when i find the sodding lead !

Note : I well send if buyer is happy with the dent in the photos ... This will be at the buyers expense and added extra to the price, I would imagine around £10 to post
Didn't morts say he was interested a while ago to build it as a single speed
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Didn't morts say he was interested a while ago to build it as a single speed

He said he's going to pass !
Im really tempted for a singlespeed commuter build but I just dont have the funds to cover the rest of the bits and it will likely just age in my shed!  :B
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Im really tempted for a singlespeed commuter build but I just dont have the funds to cover the rest of the bits and it will likely just age in my shed!  :B

Oooo go on Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Oooo go on Tongue

Ill swap it for 4 cans of GT-85 and £5.60!  Wink
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Ill swap it for 4 cans of GT-85 and £5.60!  Wink

Big Grin, Did you get my money ?
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Big Grin, Did you get my money ?

I did, cheers!
Glad to hear !

On-one 456 frame - £30
On-one Conversion kit - £100
Deore crankset and BB - £50
Cheap wheels from WHS - £44.99
Slap a brake on there and thats a bargain tastic rigid SS bike !

Go on treacle Tongue Big Grin
Steve....  i need to see the pics but my mate wants a HT and  needs a large so i'll chat with him and if he is happy and the dent is ok then well sort sometjing....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />