This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Bike Photo Thread
Well we have a non riding photo thread so it seems silly not to have a bike one!

Very good memories, Brechfa around 2 years ago before skecthy.
resim
Pre-Sketchy......

My first trip to Bedgebury where I thought all the cool people rode.......

We stopped on almost every section taking pics!  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
The world existed before Sketchy?

I went to Bedgebury in easter 2006, a couple of months before it officially opened. This is what we found. Glad they solved those issues....  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
"BMJBOY" Wrote:We stopped on almost every section taking pics!  Big Grin

I am obsessed with taking pics while riding.  

I feel as if I'm missing out on something if I don't take pics of everywhere I ride, but then when I just force myself to leave the camera behind, I end up enjoying the ride more.
"Breezer" Wrote:Glad they solved those issues....  Wink

Indeed, that's only a paltry 2 or 3in of water, they definately have 6in puddles now.

EDIT : To keep in the spirit of the thread, here's me in some rain
resim
Guys this is my favourite bike photo ever, looks a little like my little nipper (only 16 mths old) and i so hope he is riding like this little dude

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4522010/
Really winds me up when I see parents riding with their kids and their helmets are on badly like in that photo, more likely to strangle them in a crash!

Good photo though!
Took my mate around Surrey yesterday, hes only ever ridden Bedgebury before.

resim

He really enjoyed himself though!
Aren't you supposed to see if he's alright and then take the pic, funny pic, good work
I did but told him to stay still while i took a photo, very funny crash as it was a bit slow mo style.