This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 18th June 7pm kings wood
Planning on riding kings wood loop this Thursday evening if anyone fancies joining me? If so meet in the main car park on white hill, ready to ride 7pm. Be about 25k in a couple of hours, got away with not using lights the last couple of weeks but if you have some best to bring them.
Also if anyone is thinking of posting a Maidstone ride instead I'm happy to switch to that instead, would offer to leed I round that way, but I still haven't got I great idea of routes for them there parts.
I'm up for Kings.
I'll be up for this if it's an open invite?
Skid Wrote:Also if anyone is thinking of posting a Maidstone ride instead I'm happy to switch to that instead, would offer to leed I round that way, but I still haven't got I great idea of routes for them there parts.

Paul_F and I were talking about posting a BBH ride up. Paul would lead. I am just trying work whether having come off long days whether I can justify to my better half getting out that early as she has had to put the children to bed the last three nights!

We were suggesting Lordswood Leisure Centre but equally could suggest Bredhurst as that might be easier for people coming by car and equally would be quite easy for the Lordswood/Walderslade folk. I'll message Paul and post up here again.
If im home early enough i could lead on some interesting parts around bbh. But I very rarely head over breadhurst and lordswood way i know some like that loop. But wot ever the majority want.
I should be up for this as a BBH / Lordswood, haven't been on one for a while
Sandface2 Wrote:I'll be up for this if it's an open invite?

Its always open invite!

There is now a BBH ride posted though so not sure if Skid will now be heading over this way.
I'm still on for kings, will try to get to Maidstone at some point, but it's going to be tight getting out of work now, sorry if I made it confusing.
All welcome in answer to an earlier question.
Cheers. Kings suits me better so see you there