This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News?
Happy days, I have secured accounts with Hotlines, Hope, Mojo, Windwave and Cycle Division so the mobile shop is go......... Soonish
Nice one Maestro, sounds like you've been a busy lad !!
That's good news. So what's the plan? Prebook people and turn up at their place? Might also want to approach companies like Pfizz.. Downland used to come onsite and offer to service bikes. Not seen them for a while.
Nice one ! You may as well come and live at my house Big Grin
Thanks, Yeah I will do pre booked and visit companys, also I am going to try to set up a Saturday bike clinic somewhere as well as doing the localish bike events (hopefully) and maybe some maintenance classes.

I'm doing the Cytech level 2 as it's better for trade, a bit boring as i've been a mechanic for 15 years lol
Congrats! I was wondering just the other day if you were still going for this.
"Maestro" Wrote:Happy days, I have secured accounts with Hotlines, Hope, Mojo, Windwave and Cycle Division so the mobile shop is go......... Soonish

RJ Chicken are another account you can get fairly easy for all your road bike needs. Madison may be a hard nut to crack though  as generally they wont entertain accounts with people who haven't got a shop facility... something about heads too far up their own backsides or something like that
I wouldn't want Madison as the reason you said is true, I can get their stuff trade anyway through people that I know along with Fishers, although some stuff you can buy cheaper off 't net than you can through them at trade!
Good Luck maestro - wont be easy, but with the right contacts it should work.

I have an account with Greggs if you need any pasties or cake.......  Tongue
Yey, get me some Pasties ;D