This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 17th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
2-2 and a half hour ride round Blean and Thornden woods. All welcome, bring lights in case of mechanical etc, although haven't needed them for weeks.
should be able to make it
should be coming along
I am planning to join as well. If we bump into Rachel again we will have 5 people on a scheduled SketchyMTBlean ride. Is this a 2015 record of attendance two weeks in a row (have been absent myself too often to make this call)?
WvH Wrote:I am planning to join as well. If we bump into Rachel again we will have 5 people on a scheduled SketchyMTBlean ride. Is this a 2015 record of attendance two weeks in a row (have been absent myself too often to make this call)?
Rach is joining us from the start, i have orders to be on time lol.
WvH Wrote:If we bump into Rachel again we will have 5 people on a scheduled SketchyMTBlean ride. Is this a 2015 record of attendance two weeks in a row (have been absent myself too often to make this call)?

Once we hit school holidays I will try my best to get down and help set a new record (for numbers and nothing else!) Once in two years is not great although i can be forgiven as I come from Medway.
Was a good ride till another tree jumped out at me! resim
And on the same ride, here is the result of the combo of a treeroot that jumped in front of me / clipping of handle bar on tree / trying to break fall with weak ankle resulting in said ankle being sprained

Less than 1 minute ago" />   
For all of you who are considering to join a Blean ride, normally we finish with the same number of people we start with.
Oh you guys!

I scratched my arm on a bramble too! pics soon
Hurty times!